Assistant Business Unit Manager (Warehouse)
Location: Oakland, CA
Compensation: $75K - $90K /yr
Education: 4 year degree
Experience:2 - 5 years
Employment type: Full Time
Company: PCC Logistics
PCC Logistics is a Multi-Focused/Multi-Faceted organization providing an array of transportation solutions through its umbrella of divisions with each providing its own unique value proposition. Each business unit, independent of the others, offers its own unique service and pricing model, as well as the respective core service business niche; Warehousing, Trucking, Cross-dock, Temperature Sensitive Trans-loading and Distribution, all independent of each other – but all under one company umbrella.
PCC Logistics’ unique ability to handle freights of all kinds, coupled with our reputation for dependability and customer-focused service, has led to our growth and our range of services. Our ability to provide these services within proximity to major Ports is our competitive position; it allows us to better service the needs and provide an economical solution to our fortune 500 customers, as well as the small- to mid- range business partner. We, at PCC Logistics, continue to strive to be the premier service provider within the first to last mile in the goods movement chain to companies seeking a logistics partner.
Ideal candidates for consideration will possess the following:
- The Assistant Business Unit Manager will help and will drive the business unit to deliver corporate goals and in return You will participate in an exceptional performance bonus program.
- We are looking to hire an entrepreneurial-minded professional with the right combination of experience in Administration, Operations and Sales of the entire business unit.
- A minimum of three to five years of direct industry experience in a managerial capacity, in all facets of day-to-day performance including operations as well as administration.
- Profit and Loss (P&L) experience and knowledge is required and full financial ownership and accountability is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of transportation and logistics required with an emphasis on containerized/rail cargo and operations as well as handling temperature sensitive/food-grade items is highly desired, as is cold storage experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- Computer literacy as well as knowledge and familiarity of Microsoft Office software (Word & Excel).
PCC Logistics offers competitive salary and benefit packages, exceptional performance bonus.
Must provide salary history and salary requirements.
PCC Logistics, headquartered in Oakland, is the premier Container Freight Station on the West Coast with 10 warehouse operations strategically located within major West Coast Ports. We are looking for an Assistant Business Unit Manager for our Oakland facility.