Customer Relationship Management Administrator
VP Sales & Marketing
Division 20 - Sales
Onsite position based in one of our west coast facilities (Seattle, Tacoma, Oakland, Long Beach)
The CRM Administrator is responsible for maintaining consistency across the organization in the use of CRM platform for tracking customer opportunities and sequencing of the opportunities in the sales pipeline. The CRM Administrator position will also support the company’s overall Digital Marketing presence, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused that bring together the company objectives and strategic vision.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
(Subject to change based on Department’s Needs)
- CRM owner provides system administration to develop overall analytics to support the company’s business development efforts and the overall marketing approach.
- Coordinate, create, and place content for the company’s Digital Marketing and social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Monitor to ensure PCC Logistics integrity.
- Leverage AI platforms to create and innovate the strategic marketing campaign. Work with the Marketing and Business Development teams on content development, topics, and new opportunities.
- Stay up to date about our industry developments and competitive trends including service offerings, software, growth commodities and applicable rules and regulations.
- Engage with internal stakeholders, customers, and vendors to develop, design, and enhance our Business Development activities for revenue growth.
- Participate in design and graphics for social media and website branding.
- Manage keywords and search engine optimization (SEO), track statistics and analytics.
- Assist in maintaining a library of search terms (keywords) and related analysis for search engine optimization and targeted advertising.
- Provide Business Development and Marketing Department support as needed.
- Carry out assignments and meet deadlines.
- Administrative and various duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
- Two years of CRM Administration experience along with a background in bringing together marketing, communications, and digital design preferred.
- Strong Language and communication skills, including proofing and editing. Self-starter with ability to monitor, organize, and manage multiple projects.
- Proficient knowledge of graphic software including the components of Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and social media scheduling software such as sensible.
- Ability to provide an opinion and explanation, receive critique, coordinate messaging, and create design balancing multiple dynamics.
- An openness and willingness to learn and share.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
High School Diploma required; Associates Degree or Certificate in digital and internet marketing preferred. Any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. This position is an onsite position and can be domiciled in any one of our west coast locations.