Sales Account Executive
Location: Oakland, Los Angeles & Seattle, WA
Compensation: $70K - 80K /yr
Education: Bachelor's Degree preferred, but not required
Experience:3 - 5 years
Travel: 50% or more
Employment type: Full Time
Company: PCC Logistics
- Proven ability to generate new business and expand existing accounts
- Have the ability to network easily and generate sales through prospecting, cold calling, B2B, and Door to Door sales
- Responsible for maintaining multiple customer relationships negotiation of rates/agreements, account analysis, and overall account coordination.
- Recognizes trends, creates strategies and develop a vision to drive change to maximize sales and earnings
- Formulate advanced selling techniques with a focus on value creation to customers
- Ability to build credibility within the organization as well as outside stakeholders. Collaborate these functions to ensure coordination with strategic regional selling plans.
- Must meet established performance targets
Ideal candidates for consideration will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Must be professional and have at least three to five years of sales experience. Prefer experience selling in the transportation/Logistics industry or warehousing industry
- Candidate should be a self-starter who is motivated to succeed and grow
- Proven ability to generate new business and expand existing business
- Excellent communication skills, great organizational and customer relationship skills
- Possess excellent analytical and listening abilities
- Self-motivated, willing to do the job with a minimum of supervision
- Computer proficient with Power Point, Excel, MS Word and Outlook
- Must be willing to travel 50% or more.
PCC Logistics, headquartered in Oakland, is the premier Container Freight Station on the West Coast with 10 warehouse operations strategically located within major West Coast Ports. We are looking for an Assistant Business Unit Manager for our Oakland facility.